Air Power America 5060TS Topsider Multi-Purpose Fluid Removing System Review
Topsider Oil Extractor is a clean and easy method of changing oil, unlike the dragging a pan underneath a car and draining the oil from there. This is common in the home mechanics that have to work outside where the breeze can ruin your day.
The construction of Topsider Oil Extractor is pretty solid, the vacuum pump looks considerable and appears as if it can take a whack or two from an awkward user. Even when you get about 5 quarts into the pan from the car, it looks like you can still get a bit more in there without a problem.
Topsider Oil Extractor comes with a spacer and two tubes in the vacuum hose. A tube is a thicker, supple, clear plastic tube while the other one is a thinner, more concrete and opaque for putting into the dipstick. According to the instruction, you need to get soapy water and put the thinner tube into the black plastic spacer and insert the two into the clear tube. This will be somehow easier if you use the hot water trick.
This oil extractor is proven, tested and trusted to be reliable and convenient for easy, no mess oil changes by boaters and other automotive and marine maintenance applications. You don’t need electricity as this versatile vacuum pump-out makes use of a vacuum to draw out oil from your crankcase.
It comes with a 12 inches diameter stance that offers a stable base, getting rid of probable spills and tip-overs. Just slide down the withdrawal hose your dipstick hole, open the valve and hang on for about 8 to 10 minutes. It is uncomplicated to use, suction probe and continue the operation manual.
- Removes oil fast and effortlessly
- Very easy to use
- Have enough capacity unlike other alternatives
- Well made and immeasurably helpful
- Reduces the probability of generating a mess by a significant amount
- It is durable
- Easy to clean and put together
- A big ziplock is handy for the hose, and a small one to steer clear of losing the gaskets
- Easy to store and maintain
- Complete and clear instructions
- High-quality handle
- Good buy for the money
- Perfect for a simple oil change
- Takes a little longer than pulling the drain plug
- Poor design that gives room for unproblematic loss of bay gasket (by the time you loosen the tubing to pour out the container)
- This product could be less colossal to store if dump could be removed and clipped to the container
- Pretty slow because the hoses are pretty thin
Are you the type of person that insists on changing your own oil but spills enough oil by mistake to make the EPA declare your driveway a Superfund site, buy Topsider Oil Extractor right away. It is the best standard maintenance tool you can ever owned and it is worth every penny.